Finance Human Resources & Admin - OshanaRC
Directorate Finance, Human resources and administration
- To provide administrative support services, manage finance and human resources and account for utilization of resources to the Regional Council.
- Provide prudent financial management services to the council and
- Provide policy guidance, planning, and advisory services on issues pertaining to human resources Management
- Provide support services through information communication technology public relations; transport; registry services and all logistics and administrative support to the activities of the council and its constituencies
- Ensure appropriate coordination with all stakeholders to mitigate disasters
- impacts on vulnerable communities in our region
- Update Personal file as per your request within a day.
- Update VIP system daily.
- Ensure that delegated positions (vacant) are filled within two (2) months, and delegated within three (3) months.
- Attend to request for leave credit days within a day.
- Attend to misconduct cases within one month of their occurrence.
- Respond to grievances within five (5) working days.
- Process applications on medical aid, social security, Home loan, and GIPF within a day provided all required documents are attached.
- Process employees benefit and Social Security claims within a day provided all documents are attached.
- Process staff benefits upon termination of service within 10 working days provided all required documents are submitted.
- Conduct wellness session on quarterly basis.
- Terminate service within two working days upon receipt of notification.
- Interpret policies on request by staff members right away or within two working days if we cannot provide an answer instantly.
- Facilitate financial assistance within 15 working days after approval has been granted.
- Compile and submit the Council Budget within the given deadline.
- Monitor and control the Council expenditure on a daily basis.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports on budget execution.
- Prepare monthly financial management reports within 5 working days after monthend.
- Ensure adherence to financial legal frameworks at all times.
- Pay Daily Subsistence Allowance (DSA) within two working days, after receipt.
- Follow up on outstanding invoices issued to customers within 30 days.
- Respond to audit queries within 15 working days.
- Safe keep and bank revenue on a daily basis.
- Request for the release of funds within 5 working days after month end.
- Prepare and submit annual financial statements within 3 months after year-end.
- Avail transport and issue trip authority within one (1) day
- Collect and distribute license disc within 5 working days after the expiring date
- Forward request to bank for new and replacement of lost fuel cards within a day and provide a new card within 5 working days.
- Prepare and deliver purchase order for servicing and repairs within 5 working after the request was received.
- Scrutinize log book daily.
- Verify and submit invoices to procurement within a day after receipt.
- Inspect vehicles before and after handover
- Provide relevant information and referrals within a day upon receipt
- Prepare logistic for community meetings three days prior to meeting date.
- Render secretarial services at all times during meetings.
- Monitor and report progress of community development programmes implementations on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Assess and appraise all income generating projects two weeks before recommendation.
- Submit developmental proposal to the council within three working days after CDC meeting.
- Produce minutes three days after the meeting.
- Avail serviced land annually.
- Continuously provide and maintain Municipal Services.
- Bill customers for service rendered on a monthly basis.
- Collect, safe keep and bank revenue daily.
- Conduct Settlement Development Committee (SDC) and residentís meetings on quarterly basis.
- Continuously promote settlement economic activities through various platforms.
- Provide feedback on the status of building plan within 10 working days from the date of submission.
- Continuously administer lease agreement contracts.
- Conduct project inspection monthly.
Public relations and meetings
- Produce quarterly newsletters.
- Respond to media queries within a day.
- Continuously update the council website.
- Invite media to cover Council events when required.
- Monitor media reports about the Council on a daily basis.
- Attend all official engagements or meetings of the Regional Council at all times.
- Distribute Council agenda 72 hours prior to the meeting date.
- Render secretarial service during meetings.
- Produce minutes five days after the meetings.
- Submit ordinary Council and management committee minutes to the line Ministry within 2 days after approval
- Provide adequate IT hardware/software and network infrastructure on the date of assumption of duty.
- Handle all requests and inquiries within a day.
- Carry out anti-virus health check daily.
- Monitor network infrastructure daily.
- attend to hardware failures/needs within 2 hours.
- Replace damaged hardware components within 2 working days.
- Create IT usage awareness to staff members when need arises.
- Provide day to day help desk support.
- Backup all servers daily.
- Manage all licenses on a yearly basis and renew upon expiration.
- Develop major system within two years, and minor system within 6 months when needs arises or upon request.
- Assist staff members on new applications within a month from the date of implementation